Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Vampire Diaries Just For Today

Just for today, I need to happy. Some people say most of people will be happy only if he desire to be happy. This is quite right. This happy is from the inside, not external.
Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my "luck" as it comes.
Just for today I want to do something to make me happy. Watching the The Vampire Diaries season 3 dvd Which is my favorite TV series so far. The last episode of season 3 titled "The Departed". The plot is determined to protect his sister, Jeremy makes a decision that will change everything. In the harsh reality of the present situation, Elena longs for simpler times when her parents, Grayson and Miranda, and Aunt Jenna were still alive and her biggest concern was her relationship with Matt. Stefan and Damon leave Mystic Falls together on a mission, but soon split up when Elena needs one of them. Caroline and Tyler are forced to make a life-changing decision. Finally, Bonnie makes a secret deal that has heartbreaking consequences.
We I finished this episode, something float in my mind that life changes every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment