Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Loved With No Regret, The Vampire Diaries

Loved with no regret. Yes, such as me. Nowadays almost every undergraduates are in pairs. You can hardly find a single one. But I am the one of them. I don’t admire or envy because I has loved, and loved fiercely. Just Like Stefan and Damon loved Katherine though they were hurt even turn to Vampires by her, I think they didn’t regret. It also can be a deep and eternal love. Back to now, they still love Elena who looks the same with Katherine and in The Vampire Diaries season 3 dvd she seems to turn to a dark one in the finale.
There are one deep love in everyone’s memories. There are one person who can’t forget and There are one seat that can’t be replaced. This place is not great but will be the most beautiful and most remembered. Maybe the time isn’t long but there were so many stories to make us feeling good and loved steady. People say that true love in adversity.
The admirable and vigorous love is always moving, tragic and troublesome. The flat faint love is always beautiful and perturbed. The simple love is always ordinary. I don’t what is the kind of my love. And I don’t want to know what it is because it is no use and maybe will make me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment