Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Different Game Of Thrones


We still talk about Game Of Thrones season 2 dvd today. Although this summer there are so many series can watch, review the season 2 is my task. I don’t know others how to think about that watch a series again and again, but in my view, a good TV series is worth doing that, and we need do that. Because we can get many different things from every time you watch.
Not only see the Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros also can learn the culture of that time.
I need to say that I’m a huge fan of the books. Many TV series are based on books today. However, there are little can catch up with the original books. But since I watching Game Of Thrones on dvd, I think I found one that can be. This show follows the book so closely that there are even whole sentences of dialogue that must have been copied directly from the book into the show's script. The characters are well acted and nailed most of the book characters and their core. There are some minor relationship changes but it’s very close to the book.
If you are a fan of the books of medieval things in general, Game Of Thrones dvd set is definitely worth getting. Some say it starts off slow, and yes, it somewhat does, but you will NOT be disappointed, since the show is only going uphill from here as it suits up for its second action packed season. Winter is coming, and by the Seven, I hope it continues to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment